Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage II for sale!!!!! Last drop to £1500. - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!!!!!

MarkusWarwick

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1321476887' post='1439748']
Glad you are getting on with the Streamer, it really is a beaut, if only it weighed...! :)
[/quote]

When I saw warwickhunt's streamer briefly appear on BC, I was just as floored with that as this stage II. If I could have my way and have the two as a pair...oh man. I must say that I don't think I've ever seen a for sale post with as many views as this stage II. I hope you get a sale MarkusWarwick...and I seriously envy you Chris2112 :)

[quote name='Tandro' timestamp='1321559835' post='1440731']

When I saw warwickhunt's streamer briefly appear on BC, I was just as floored with that as this stage II. If I could have my way and have the two as a pair...oh man. I must say that I don't think I've ever seen a for sale post with as many views as this stage II. I hope you get a sale MarkusWarwick...and I seriously envy you Chris2112 :)
[/quote]

Cheers Tandro. Gota admit, im hating having to get rid of this, and my jealousy of Chris2112 is unbearable for getting to keep one o these.........

In saying that, if the low ball offers continue, i reckon il be holdin onto this for a loooong time! Hahaha

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1321513156' post='1439975']
Cheers TorVic, hows the Shuker sale goin?
[/quote]
Still waiting for a buyer! Hoping that it sells this month itself as I am out of town for most of next month.

I like listening to this video although to be fair, it really doesn't do justice to any of the basses as it sounds very bright and tinny. Most likely the camera's microphone. But I just like looking at those three basses!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URLfTd8-Nsg

Edited by Chris2112