Why become a member? ×

Hartke HA3500 head (sold) & VX2x15 Cab FS

JonnyB

[attachment=89308:IMAG0489.jpg]
[attachment=89306:IMAG0488.jpg]
[attachment=89307:IMAG0487.jpg]

[s]Hartke HA3500 head &[/s] Hartke VX2x15 Cab for sale.

[s]Head £170[/s], Cab £80.

Both 3 years old.

Cab had been used as a scratching post by the cat one night and the carpeting is coming off in one patch on the rear left edge (pictured), hence the price.
Both in fully working order.

Collection only please (they're big & heavy!), Cheshire CW6 area.

Selling due to giving up the bass.

Edited by JonnyB

I saw and used these for 10 minutes about six months ago. Certainly not much of a test, but when i saw them, all in good working order Now a veritable bargain. I would have snapped them both up if it were not for the fact that I have just purchased a new Hartke amp and need a smaller cab, not a larger one.

But [i]giving up the bass [/i]?!! A drastic move surely.

Edited by daz

Okay - plenty of people interested :) but requiring postage :) ... sorry - going to insist on collection, *or* I will drive within a 40 mile radius of CW6 to deliver for a tenner (petrol money).
The courier charges are ridiculously high - they are such heavy & bulky items. :)

trouble with bass gear postage is not as bad as you think and you will find the same issue on ebay. best way is to let people organise their own courier so they foot the cost. a bit of cardboard on places that need protection is ok on a big cab and drivers appreciate you leaving the handles usable. if you shop around there are some amazing deals on courier fees. hope you get sorted. ad

• 2 weeks later...