Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Promethean P5110 combo

[size=6][u][b]SOLD[/b][/u][/size]

For sale, My Promethean Combo - light as a feather, but with a great sound - I bought this a few months ago, but times are getting harder, and toys have to go, I'm afraid - so the heavy old Trace stays, and the Promethean goes to a new home - As new, never gigged, only played with for a few hours. Happy if you want to come to Dartford and try it!

Looking for £425, and for that I will courier it to the UK (be extra if you're in the Hebrides or Ireland - sorry guys, move out of the sticks!) Substantial saving on the 550 I paid at DV just a few months ago. Posting here first, if there's no takers I will fling it on evilbay.

Cheers, Andy Edited by The inglourious bass turd

Guest bassman7755

[quote name='The inglourious bass turd' post='1370014' date='Sep 12 2011, 12:02 AM']

For sale, My Promethean Combo - light as a feather, but with a great sound - I bought this a few months ago, but times are getting harder, and toys have to go, I'm afraid - so the heavy old Trace stays, and the Promethean goes to a new home - As new, never gigged, only played with for a few hours. Happy if you want to come to Dartford and try it!

Looking for £425, and for that I will courier it to the UK (be extra if you're in the Hebrides or Ireland - sorry guys, move out of the sticks!) Substantial saving on the 550 I paid at DV just a few months ago. Posting here first, if there's no takers I will fling it on evilbay.

Cheers, Andy[/quote]

I feel an irrational urge to buy this even though I dont need it :)

[quote name='Ghost_Bass' post='1370200' date='Sep 12 2011, 10:49 AM']Hi, what about internacional shipping? How much for P&P? Also, are you looking for trades?

Cheers[/quote]

Hadn't thought about international shipping, as I reckon you could probably get it cheaper locally new than have me add on some massive couriers charges! Happy to cost it if anybody wants it though.... Shipping in the UK will be at my cost, unless you live off the mainland, and then we can talk about it. No trades needed - I need to scare up some cash with the wife's birthday around the corner!

[quote name='The inglourious bass turd' post='1371020' date='Sep 12 2011, 08:17 PM']Hadn't thought about international shipping, as I reckon you could probably get it cheaper locally new than have me add on some massive couriers charges! Happy to cost it if anybody wants it though.... Shipping in the UK will be at my cost, unless you live off the mainland, and then we can talk about it. No trades needed - I need to scare up some cash with the wife's birthday around the corner![/quote]

Hi, thanks but i have to take back my offer. I friend of mine just offered to sell me his Promethean this morning so i'll be taking his and save on the P&P. Good luck with the sale and have a free bump for a fantastic, tiny and great sounding amp!

[quote name='Ghost_Bass' post='1371922' date='Sep 13 2011, 03:02 PM']Hi, thanks but i have to take back my offer. I friend of mine just offered to sell me his Promethean this morning so i'll be taking his and save on the P&P. Good luck with the sale and have a free bump for a fantastic, tiny and great sounding amp![/quote]

Hey, no problem! You gotta do what you gotta do!