Why become a member? ×

***BOTH NOW SOLD ***Armoured Feather Case + Thunderbird Gig-bag

I've got two cases at the moment which are sitting around doing nothing and I'd like to offload them.

Armoured Feather Bass Guitar Case:

This is a hybrid case, a cross between a gig-bag and a hard case. Its light - and I mean really light, but its got the strength of a hard case so there's no worries about protection for the bass inside. Fits almost all basses, as you can see it fits a Jazz perfectly but I've also had my 35" 5-String Traben Chaos Core in here with no problems at all. Its got shoulder straps on it too so you can carry it like a gig bag too. £30 - collection only on this I'm afraid.

Orville by Gibson Thunderbird Gig-bag

This is a vinyl type case that came with the Thunderbird that I had. It hasn't got much in the way of padding but if you wanted to protect your Thunderbird from scratches without the need for the bulkiness of a hard case then this will do the job. These are rare as hen's teeth so if you're into collecting lawsuit Jap copies then this is a real bargain. £15 plus p+p.

Edited by WHUFC BASS

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1316810966' post='1383358']
Is 'Armoured Feather' the name of the manufacturer? I'm possibly looking for a similar kind of case and am not sure at the moment who makes them.
[/quote]

Its what it was described to me as. It doesn't bear any maker mark at all on the inside or outside.

By the way, I sold this gig-bag / case this morning, so its not available any more unfortunately.