Why become a member? ×

sadowsky RV5 Jazz bass 5 string 5 weeks old imac condition

fluffo

Immaculate Sadowsky RV5 in black with black scratch plate and rosewood board.
Plays and sound the business ,to many bills force sale.
Also comes with the Sadowsky semi hard case again mint condition
Photos by request just email me at [email protected] or call on 07956 964 156 ask for mark Edited by fluffo

Yea, Sadowsky's are great. I will confess, I think you're paying for the name, in that you are assured of getting a solidly constructed bass that sounds great in a massive number of situations. Fortunately, when you work with second hand ones, it's a great price and well worth investing in. If finances allow it I will likely part with my cash for it.

Mark

[quote name='mcgraham' post='159083' date='Mar 17 2008, 07:22 PM']Yea, Sadowsky's are great. I will confess, I think you're paying for the name, in that you are assured of getting a solidly constructed bass that sounds great in a massive number of situations. Fortunately, when you work with second hand ones, it's a great price and well worth investing in. If finances allow it I will likely part with my cash for it.

Mark[/quote]

definitelly,paying for the name - but in this cese behind that name is Awesome bass. and it's not so overpriced. I'm talking about Fodera,Alembic etc. I would pay for that bass,like you said - if finances allows it. free BUMP anyway....