Why become a member? ×

Bergantino AE212 - SOLD

BenTunnicliffe

Hi guys,

Firstly I'll just point out that if I could I'd rather lose limbs than part with this cab but I'm just finalising a move down foggy Londontown and although unfathomably light a 2x12, bass and rackmounted head aren't ideal for the tube.

I bought a brand new AE212 from Mark at Bass Direct about 4months ago before everyone stopped doing the whole neodymium thing and it did arrive with the usual, padded Bergantino case.

It sounds absolutely incredible and really is a doddle to lift as a one man job and has a very neat, slim stage footprint due to its taller-rather-than-wider design.

If you have a gander at Bass Direct they're now fully discontinued and out of stock and I payed a little extra on top of the cost of mine to get the case.

Condition - Still smells and looks new with no tears on the sides, bent grills or anything ONLY thing worth pointing out is a incredibly tiny amount of frayed fabric ends at the bottom of the cover purely from putting it in and out of the car but it's not torn or anything.
Never had a 500watt amp ran more than half way into it or been dropped or fiddled with.

Thinking £600?

I'm relocating to London and need a combo that I can hug infront of me with a bass on my back so it needs to be light and a single-speaker design, preferably a 12" as I've always used 12s and I don't get along with 10s.

Need flexible features and all the usual line outs etc as well as as much clarity and wack at the top end as I can get.

I also have a Ampeg PB800, the discontinued tiny heads they made that I will also be selling but I need to put the feelers out for the sale of that before I commit to selling the ber which is the only thing stopping this being a straight FOR SALE thread.

I'm in North Wales but over the next weeks will head to Leigh and down to South Wales/Pembrokeshire on some particular dates but I'm happy to arrange something for petrol.

Thanks for reading and I'll get this swapped to for sale asap.

B.

Edited by BenTunnicliffe

Hi guys.

Even though this was put up as a feeler I actually got a phonecall from a local mate who I did in all fairness give a first shout to last night who has now infact bought it.

Really sorry that it all swung from being a feeler to gone so quickly; didn't quite know what was coming.

Cheers for all the itnerest, PMs on their way.

Ben.