Why become a member? ×

SOLD MIM Jazz, Sage Green. New Gotoh bridge, Graphtec nut, Wilkinson Tuners

oldslapper

SOLD SOLD

Haven't had this long, but was impressed enough with it to get a new gold Gotoh bridge, Wilkinson tuners, Graphtech tusq nut fitted, as it was to be a used as a backup.
I had some Dr parts gold tuners that I was going to keep on to match the bridge.
They will come boxed with the bass, so you can choose to chuck em on and do what you like with the new Wilko's.
Had all bits fitted and set up by local tech who I always use.

Currently has new set of Black beauties on, but I'll get originals put back on, re-setup.
I was surprised at the high output of the pups when I first plugged it in. I used it at a small festival gig this weekend and it sounded fab.
Here's a pic..

it has some marks where a previous/previous owner had fitted a thumb rest (see pics) and there is buckle rash on the back and some small chips on the head stock (see pics).
Neck is good.

Been looking at USA P's and J's and looks like something is on the cards, so this will not be used. I don't keep guitars to hang on the wall, if they're not going to be played, then they go. But then again my tastes are pretty conservative.

I can include a hard case, which is in excellent condition.

Happy to deliver/meet up. I'm in Dorset, so could go to Bristol, Bournemouth, Basingstoke, Taunton-ish.

I've put £80 into this since buying it last month, with bridge, machine head sets and set up/nut fitting, so prices as follows:

Delivered £250 in hard case.

Thanks,
John

Edited by oldslapper