Why become a member? ×

GONE: Effects Clearout

pantherairsoft

With a reluctant heart I am clearing out LOTS of pedals from my Synth style board. I'm using my Moogerfoogers more and and determined to get down to a single pedalboard again as I am currently using 2 Diago Tourman!

[b]Boss SL-20 Slicer
NOW £100 Posted[/b] ON HOLD

[b]Digitech Whammy IV
NOW £85 posted[/b] SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Cheers,
Shep

[s][b]EHX Bass MicroSynth - Modded[/b] [b]£165 posted [/b][/s] SOLD
[s][b]WMD Geiger Counter Civillian Issue[/b] [b]£110 posted[/b][/s] SOLD
[s][b]Tech 21 Red Ripper[/b] [b]£100 posted[/b][/s] SOLD
[s][b]Subdecay Noisebox[/b] [b]£100 posted[/b] [/s] SOLD
[s][b]MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter[/b] [b]£80 posted[/b][/s] SOLD
[s][b]EBS Multicomp[/b] [b]£80 posted[/b][/s] SOLD
[s][b]EBS Unichorus[/b] [b]£80 posted[/b][/s] SOLD
[s][b]MarkBass Super Synth[/b] [b]£185 posted[/b][/s] SOLD
[s][b]Subdecay Echobox[/b] [b]£100 posted[/b][/s] SOLD

[quote name='chrismuzz' post='1367975' date='Sep 9 2011, 07:23 PM']What's the flanger effect like on the unichorus? Anything like the Small Stone phaser?[/quote]

The flanger is very organic. I've not used a small stone - but by its name I would assume it was a Phaser as opposed to a Flanger? I use the chorus and flanger lots, but not so much of the pitch modulation mode. Its definitely still my fav chorus and flanger sound and I'm only selling as I own 2! :)

Link to decent samples - [url="http://www.bass.se/2009/unichorus.htm"]http://www.bass.se/2009/unichorus.htm[/url]

There is a trim inside to increase the intensity as well (I've never bothered though as I love the sound of the factory preset).

Cheers for the info :lol: I'm more than happy with my Small Stone, but have heard better choruses than the one I have. I've also heard phasers and flangers that sounded very similar to one another so if i was able to copy the Small Stone sound I could have both in one pedal... and a bit of extra room on my board! :) Oh i do enjoy researching new pedals :)

[quote name='chrismuzz' post='1368246' date='Sep 10 2011, 07:39 AM']Yeah really tempted by that, and the octabass :)[/quote]

Octabass is great too. I used to use one a lot. It's my fav 'clean' octave pedal out. I prefer a synthy tone and so the Boss OC2 wins everytime, but if I wanted clean hi-fi sound, the EBS would be the one.

EBS have obviously spent time tuning their pedals to one another as the Octave sounds fantastic with the Unichorus and the DPhaser run after it.

EBS Multicomp SOLD
MarkBass Super Synth SOLD
EBS Unichorus SOLD
Subdecay Echobox SOLD