Why become a member? ×

Sold.

jonsebass

Evening all

So, for sale/auction is my Epiphone Embassy Standard IV Bass Guitar, in a stunning Cherry finish, with black hardware.

Ive owned it for about a year or so, and its been stored in my Gator Hard Case in my studio, so you can rest assured that its in great condition.

When I bought this beauty there were a couple of really noticeable scuffs on the front, near the pickups and near the control knobs, along the contours, but after a bit of pro help i managed to more or less buff them out. Little ding at bottom of guitar but noting too serious. Since then its had a proper pro setup (and I mean proper pro setup, not some bloke with an allen key) so the action isnt buzzy low, but isnt achingly high - and even more recently, a brand new set of Stadium Elite Bass Strings have been fitted and have been worn in at a rehearsal. Of course, the neck is slightly angled so this thing can hold a note all day long.

Tone wise, this thing is a beast. Its pretty much a Thunderbird, so has those lovely grumbly, rumbly deep bass sounds, as well as amazing, sweet highs. What makes it so versatile is the 2 Humbucker Pickups, so basically this bass is fantastic, no matter what you play (I play in a rock/pop/indie covers band (www.the-inspired.co.uk) and its perfect).

According to Epiphone...

Pickups: 730T Bass Humbuckers
Hardware: Black
Scale: 34"
Nut Width: 1.65"
Neck: Maple, Bolt On (4 Bolts I think)
Fret Board: Rosewood, with Mother of Pearl dot inlays
Body: Swamp Ash
Finish: Cherry

This is for sale at £150, and £15 postage! - You will also get a Gator Hard Case too if any of you lovely people decide upon it!

any q's please ask!

SOLD.

[attachment=88353:big_1249467101.jpg]

Edited by jonsebass

[quote name='krispn' post='1358212' date='Aug 31 2011, 10:42 PM']Never seen one of these before. Looks like a more balanced alternative to that TB sound![/quote]

You couldnt be any more right - this thing is an absolute beast of a bass - everything you could want, and more, anybody that buys it from here gets the Gator Hard Case with it too....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...