Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz GBE750 F/S poss P/X Now £500

garbev

Hi,

I'm putting my Genz Benz GBE 750 up for sale. Great amp, bags of headroom
and runs great down to 2 ohm's.The multi function footswitch is included
All the spec is here. [url="http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=1994&sid=422&cid=95"]http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid...=422&cid=95[/url]

It sounds amazing with both electric bass and EUB, I used a Steinberger Wav with it
and got a beautiful clean, and powerful tone with it.

I've used the amp with a variety of speakers from GB NEOX 212 to an EBS 1x15 and 4x10 stack,
(massive sound) at 2 ohms. Huge range of tones available, from clean slap tones, massive dub
and a fab JJ Burnel from overdriving the Valve Channel.

I'm selling the amp as I don't need two channels anymore, I've had to give up the EUB due to
a elbow injury.
I'd rather sell the amp outright at £550 but would consider a lightweight amp as a p/x e.g.
GB shuttle 6 or a Little mark2.
I'm in South Wales, any trial is welcome and I'd rather meet up than trust a courier.
The amp comes with a 2u ABS case, I've taken some pix without to show the overall
excellent condition of the amp.

Cheers,

Gary.

Edited by garbev

This was mine and Bob Palt's before, so its been well looked after by BC'ers :) . I'd recommend this as an amp for some who plays all sorts of different styles and basses as the FET channel has your clean hi fi tones and the Valve channel your booming vintage tones - theres no brittle tones, this things got ballz!! More than EBS I'd go for one of these over those anyday. I miss this amp very much.

Gutted to hear about the Elbow injury Garbev, you were loving the EUB!! Hope it clears up!