Why become a member? ×

CIJ Non-Export Fender Jazz SOLD :(

TomTom

REALLY dont want to have to do this, but i have resigned to not playing 4 strings anymore and this has to go to make way for a new purchase. I LOVE this bass and its only being sold to fund a 5 string Jazz, so no trades please.

Crafted in Japan non-export Fender Jazz, based on an amalgamation of early to mid '60s Jazzes. This bass exhibits the dot and bound necks seen in the 1965 models yet still retains the brass grounding strip to the bridge.

All Black hardware - Hipshot lollipop tuners and a black Wilkinson bridge. The 3-ply amber plate is also non-original and there are also aftermarket holes for other plates underneath. Pups are Japanese hot rods.

This is practically MINT with the exception of some buckle rash. Looks fantastic with the Black Hardware and Matching headstock.

Will come with an SKB fitted Hardcase.

Im asking for £550 with the Hardcase. No silly offers please as im already crying at the thought of losing my baby, and i need to get what i feel she is worth.

Thanks for Looking, Tom.

Apologies for the crappy iPhone pics - its the only camera i have.

Edited by TomTom

[quote name='Stacker' post='1345893' date='Aug 19 2011, 10:01 PM']Ah, The Admiral! I miss this bass. Good luck with the sale but keep in touch cos I may want that fella back!![/quote]

I've been playing it this afternoon. Genuinely fantastic and really hate to sell, but I need the extra string :)