Why become a member? ×

Selling DR bass strings (Hi-Beams or Neon)

I'm about to order bass strings from my online supplier in the USA. If anybody is interested in getting bass strings for a cheap price, please contact me asap.

The delivery should take about a week.

Here are a few examples of bass strings sets (shipping included):

DR Strings Marcus Miller Fat Beams Medium 4 string bass strings 45 - 65 - 85 - 105 @ 30£

DR Strings HI-BEAMS Medium 4 string bass strings 45 - 65 - 85 - 105 @ 30£

DR Strings NEON HiDef green/orange/pink/yellow Bass Superstrings Medium 4 String @ 30£

For 5 string sets, It will be an additional 5£ per set.

I will reply to this post once I made the order on Monday 22nd August

Have a good day!
Alex

[quote name='Monckyman' post='1344720' date='Aug 18 2011, 07:09 PM']Lovely idea [url="http://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/products/568-dr_handmade_4_string_marcus_miller_fat_beams_bass_strings"]but[/url]..[/quote]

Indeed.

But in [url="http://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/products/8037-dr_4_string_neon_hidef_yellow_bass_guitar_strings"]defense[/url]

......(would look nice on my Black onyx).

[quote name='Monckyman' post='1344720' date='Aug 18 2011, 07:09 PM']Lovely idea [url="http://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/products/568-dr_handmade_4_string_marcus_miller_fat_beams_bass_strings"]but[/url]..[/quote]

Great link but the described price is for a light gauge set 40 - 60 - 80 - 100 without shipping.

My prices [u]includes[/u] shipping and you'll get them at your doorstep.

[quote name='AlexKay1980' post='1345696' date='Aug 19 2011, 06:03 PM']Great link but the described price is for a light gauge set 40 - 60 - 80 - 100 without shipping.

My prices [u]includes[/u] shipping and you'll get them at your doorstep.[/quote]

No, the StringsDirect price includes UK shipping.

And they usually have the other guages in stock.

Are you just importing privately or selling as a dealer?

Just asking as the prices are more or less the same as my local dealer - actually he's selling Fat Beam & Hi Beams for less than £30 a set - usually £27/£28 and can sometimes deal if buying more than one set. Obviously this means travelling to the dealer but I work close by so not much hassle to pop in & pick some up :)

I think he does the Neons at £33 but I have seen these on EBay at about £30.50 delivered.

Not trying to pick holes in your prices - just thought you might be able to get cheaper if you shop around a bit in the States where DR Strings are so much cheaper than over here (especially if you're bulk buying) :)

[quote name='molan' post='1347216' date='Aug 21 2011, 03:39 PM']Are you just importing privately or selling as a dealer?

Just asking as the prices are more or less the same as my local dealer - actually he's selling Fat Beam & Hi Beams for less than £30 a set - usually £27/£28 and can sometimes deal if buying more than one set. Obviously this means travelling to the dealer but I work close by so not much hassle to pop in & pick some up :)

I think he does the Neons at £33 but I have seen these on EBay at about £30.50 delivered.

Not trying to pick holes in your prices - just thought you might be able to get cheaper if you shop around a bit in the States where DR Strings are so much cheaper than over here (especially if you're bulk buying) :)[/quote]

I second that about ebay, I got a 5 string set of the DR Neons for £27.00 delivered within 4 days..

• 3 months later...