Why become a member? ×

F/S or F/T Marshall VBA400 *TRADED*

I'm not currently gigging, so I was just having a late night re-think about my rig, if you want limitless head room and you like the Marshall tone then this is your amp.

I've just dropped it off at my local to tech to have it serviced, make sure all the tubes are good and biased correctly.

The amp is in good condition, a few nicks out of the tolex as you might expect from an amp that has been gigged, but it has not been abused. I'll post up pics of the amp and the receipt if there is a good amount of interest :)

Trade wise, i'm looking at amps, cabs, pedals and basses.
Particularly good 5 strings, but I like to try new things so there is no harm in pm'ing me with a reasonable deal :huh:

Cash wise, i guess we are looking at circa £500, which is how much I got it for inc picking it up.

Edited by minty fresh death

• 1 month later...

[quote name='steve-soar' post='190976' date='May 3 2008, 12:30 AM']Good luck Kit. What are you selling it for and how come you don't like the sound?
Steve.[/quote]

Like I say, i'm not using it for what it was designed for.

The sound is awesome, but for my tastes it only does three things very well, indie, rock and metal. I suppose it would do blues very well, but i've never used it in that context.

I'm now looking for a far more clean and synthetic sound, currently very interested in getting a MarkBass SD800.

Pretty good. Perfect working condition, carpet coming away a bit at the bottom on the back (usual kick back area), some of the screws at the back are a tad rusty.
From the front it looks fine.
I'd love to keep it really as the VBA400 would be great with it. Trying to think of a way to get the cash together. :)

Well i'm in no rush to sell or trade, so if you want to try and get the cash together, what sort of time frame are we talking, since i've got alot of trade interest... but not alot of buy the bugger outright (which is what i'd prefer).

Mean-while, a pic of that kickback area would be good in helping me decide?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...