Why become a member? ×

Big Muff Clone made by Toasted, Behringer Slow Motion, Chunk Octavius Squeezer, Chunk Brown Dog, Boss Slow Gear

Maximus

I've got a few pedals here I want to sell. Some of them (Octavius Squeezer, Slow Gear and Brown Dog) need to be tested by Higgie (because I couldn't bring my bass to Uni) before I can sell them but I'm putting them up now to see if there's any interest. They should be available in about a week if everything is alright with them.

Modded Big Muff Clone made by forum member, Toasted.

Big doomy fuzz sound. I can't really remember what the mods do but there's an added knob and a switch on there. I think it was a prototype build so it doesn't have any fancy aesthetics but the sound is all there.

Looking for £30 inc shipping ono

Behringer Slow Motion

Cheap Boss Slow Gear copy

Everyone knows Behringer, cheap and cheerful but usually create a faithful copy of popular products. Good condition and only been used a couple of times.

Looking for £15 inc shipping

Octavius Squeezer

This is one of the first Squeezers that were produced and has been signed by the manufacturer. Serial number 53. Good condition with a little blemish next to the right footswitch (pictured).

Looking for £280 inc shipping

Boss Slow Gear

Pretty good condition with a couple little paint chips (pictured). This is a silver screw, clear switch version I understand are more sought after? That's what I gathered from ebay anyway.

Not really sure what these are worth. I doubt it'll sell her so it's probably going on ebay. But let's say £180?

Chunk Brown Dog

Great synthy fuzz. I've two of these now I think. Absolutely amazing with the Agent 00Funk 2. In pretty good condition and has velcro on the bottom.

£120 inc shipping.

Edited by Maximus

• 2 weeks later...