Why become a member? ×

HIGH QUALITY BASS PACKAGE - THE FULL WORKS £160

Schnozzalee

This is the perfect bass setup for a guitarist/beginner bassist or a teacher, all quality components with no issues. There is realistic bass effects and amp models built into the amplifier so no need for pedals, the amp is loud enough to get over the drummer and has a headphone socket for late night practice, its also very portable - All bases covered guys and girls...

1 Roland Bass Cube 30 in as new condition *still has the sticker on* from Thomann with more common european two prong plug and UK mains converter plug and original box (Currently cost £200 new).

1 Quality Cable (£12 new).

1 as new Alder, Maple and Rosewood Sonic Blue Precision Bass from Sue Ryder, comes with a replacement 3 ply black white black pickguard if you don't like white. Has a high mass bridge, high quality tuners, D'addario strings and punchy pickup as well as through body stringing - Better than a Squier Classic Vibe in my honest opinion, and i'm sad to admit i've owned 20 odd basses from £100 to £2500 new (this was £120 RRP). You won't get an alder body on most basses under £300!!!

1 Custom John Edwards Leathercraft Black/Blue Bass Strap with Nickel Buckle (£30 new).

1 Top of the Range Ritter RCG700 Padded Bass Gigbag in excellent condition (£45 new).

1 Bass Chord and Theory book from Hal Leonard in mint condition (£6 new).

Pictures here:

[url="http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/bass-package-includes-roland-bass-cube-30-and-all-the-trimmings/86668407"]http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/bass-pac...mmings/86668407[/url]

Just [s]£200[/s] [color=#000000][s]£190[/s][/color] [color=#000000][s]£180[/s][/color] [s]£170[/s] [color=#ff0000]£160[/color] Cash on Collection from Cardiff please! Cheaper than my first bass alone!!!

Edited by Schnozzalee

[quote name='LemonCello' post='1325217' date='Aug 3 2011, 08:50 AM']Bargain I'd say...[/quote]

Thanks guys, I'm having a clearout because this guitar larks getting pricey!! I moved my Marleaux on and took up guitar, but, was using this setup to lay down some recorded basslines at band practice and the Sue sounded great, more punchy than warm which I prefer being an EB3 fan but the Roland has a Fender Bassman setting should you prefer the motown sound. Lovely gear though, especially handy if you only have high end gear but have to practice somewhere grungy or alternatively, the band's drinking at practice lol. Probably £400 worth of gear there for £200 in 9/10 condition minimum.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...