Why become a member? ×

ALL SOLD

sk8

Basically i'm just not using these pedals enough and fancy a change

First up is My Stereo Electric Mistress. This pedal is hardly used and comes complete with box, instructions and Power supply. Its a great pedal for flanging and chorus and is great combined. Has stereo outs to really give the flanging a great sound. The condition is superb so i'm asking SOLD

Next is my little big muff. Comes with box and instructions and again is in great condition. Has the rubber feet removed (but they are in the box) and velcro on it for pedal board attachment. Its just not the sound i want and i'm preferring OD at the mo. £30 +£5 P&P

Finally is a Korg DT-10 Tuner pedal. Great pedal and accurate for its price. Highly regarded in these parts. Again comes with box and instructions. Superb condition. SOLD

May be up for trades but i'm not sure what i want at the mo! Let me know what you got.

Thanks for looking

Edited by sk8

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, it's a long shot, but would you by any chance trade that little big muff for a well used behringer bass overdrive pedal, behringer chromatic tuner pedal (almost new) and a master of puppets guitar tab book (good condish)?

I need to get rid of them so if you want them let me know...
(just so you know the tab book is £20 new, the OD is £15 new and the tuner is £20 new)