Why become a member? ×

**SOLD***Fernandes 5 string Sunburst Jazz

Raslee

This used to be mine (it's a Retrospect 5) & the build quality is much better than you'd expect at this price. It has one of the comfiest 5 necks I've played - I only sold it on as I didn't really need more than 4 strings & if I had more space then I'd have kept it!

Cheers,

B.

[quote name='benebass' post='1321724' date='Jul 30 2011, 09:20 PM']This used to be mine (it's a Retrospect 5) & the build quality is much better than you'd expect at this price. It has one of the comfiest 5 necks I've played - I only sold it on as I didn't really need more than 4 strings & if I had more space then I'd have kept it!

Cheers,

B.[/quote]
Cheers, yeah its a great bass indeed...wish i could keep it but the wife's orders. The neck really is a joy to play. :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='funkle' post='1353140' date='Aug 26 2011, 10:34 PM']What's under the pickguard? Is it a large rout? I'd be tempted to buy if I could remove that pickguard...[/quote]
Yeah it's routed out, no Jaco style on this one :) It's on the evilbay now and up very shortly with a few bids. Cheers :)