SOLD

eude

Hey guys,
I'm selling a couple of EHX Pedals.

First up is an [b]EHX Big Muff[/b] - [b]SOLD[/b]
[attachment=6241:bigMuff_01.jpg]

[attachment=6242:bigMuff_02.jpg]

[attachment=6239:muffGuts.jpg]
Here's the money shot, for all you perverts out there...

Had it from new for about 8 years now, I think.
Still go the wooden box that came with it too.
It's in pretty good nic but it has been gigged.
I'm not going to have a stab at what type it is or anything, as I always seem to get it wrong, so it's just a big black muff, OK?

Looking for about £35 + postage for this.

OK, this is a weird one, an [b]EHX Microsynth - SOLD[/b]
[url="http://www.ehx.com/ehx2/Default.asp?q=f&f=%2FCatalog%2F24%5FSynthesis%2F04%5FMicro%5FSynthesizer"]It's this one[/url]

[attachment=6237:ms1.jpg]

[attachment=6238:ms2.jpg]

Actual pics...

Again, this has been owned from new for about 8 years too. Got the box for this too, think I have the original instructions as well...
It's been gigged, but it's in good nic too, although, a couple of the rubber slider tips are missing, I'm sure they can be picked up easy though (or nicked off something elses... :) )
It works not too bad on the bass, great for massive squelchy noises, funky stuff, octaves up and down, and square wave fuzz etc. however it doesn't track very accurately below the A string, although it's better with a passive bass, this can however be used for just crazy noises though.
It's pretty much identical to the Bass Version in everything else as far as I'm aware, however I think the bass ones tracks down to the low E string.
Oh, it also uses an odd power supply, I think it's 24V, which requires a Euro Adapter, I'm sure you could get a regular plug one from Maplins though, I've just been lazy.

Not sure what to ask for this, I've found ones on ebay upwards of about £100.
Lets say £75 + postage to start with and see where it goes...

I'm totally open to offers on these, if you think the prices are too high then please let me know too.
I'd prefer cash however, as far as trades go, I'd be interested in a Boss OC-2 or a AW-3

EDIT*******

Oh, totally forgot I've got a Behringer TU300 Tuner to go too - [b]SOLD[/b]
[url="http://www.behringer.com/TU300/index.cfm?lang=eng"]http://www.behringer.com/TU300/index.cfm?lang=eng[/url]

[attachment=6240:tuner.jpg]

I'm not going to lie, it's not brilliant, but a decent stop gap.
It won't tune a 5 string, unless it's got a High C Rather than a Low B.
It works fine on passive 4 strings, especially if you use harmonics to tune.

I've had it about 5 months and I paid £20 for it.

[b]I'll take £5 + postage.....[/b]

Cheers,
Eude

Edited by eude

[quote name='joegarcia' post='152825' date='Mar 7 2008, 12:41 AM']Hi,
Would you be interested in a trade with a Guyatone SV2, a DOD 250 reissue (modded for true bypass and LED) and cash for the Microsynth?
Or either one of the two for the Muff?[/quote]

Hey Joe,
I thought you might be interested in the Microsynth because of the way you split your signal, so you'd be able to make full use of it.
I'd be interested in the DOD 250, but I'm not sure about the SV2, not sure where I could use it in an acoustic rock band :)
I might be happy to let it go for just the DOD and a wee bit of cash, as it's just been gathering dust for a the last couple of years anyway, would be better if it was getting used..
Nobody else has shown any interested in the Microsynth though, so I'll have a think about it and get back to you, that cool?

Cheers,
Eude

That's the big muff sold!

Off to the big smoke till Monday afternoon, so I'll be off radar till then.
If anyone has any questions, you can probably get me on my e-mither ewanbeck at gmail dot com
I'm pretty sure I can get to that on my phone.

Cheers,
Eude

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='fifeq' post='160839' date='Mar 20 2008, 02:28 PM']how much for P&P? i think i will take it depends of postage.
cheers![/quote]

£5 all in if you want it dude.
Send me a PM and we'll sort something out.
I'm in London till Monday night though, but I can sort out then.

Cheers,
Eude