Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My BCR Family (Family pics)

Shockwave

Hey guys.

I have finally gotten all my BCR's in one place to take a family picture. I have never been able to do this either because i have had new ones on their way or in repair (Mostly the latter as i have had problems of some description with every one of them! :D )

So without further ado, My family :huh:

Singley,

BC-Rich Eagle, USA NT Custom Shop 2003 NAAM Display Piece, Tobaccoburst, Quilt top, Mahagony core, Walnut stringers mahagony wings, Dimarzios, Full moser electronics, OHSC, Awesome bass, Thanks Lorne ;)

BC-Rich Warlock NT 5 String. Trans black, 2007, Had a bridge problem when it came in and had to be sunk into the body, Sounds great, Plays great, The only 5 string i ever liked! Thanks Larry from BSM!

BC-Rich Ironbird NJ BO series. Late 80's Japanese, Aftermarket jazz pup installed, OHSC, Has quite a bit fretwear but will be getting new frets soon! This bass is the growliest bass i own, Both pups are allways on, it sounds like a fat Geddy Lee. Thanks Kev! (Dudewithstuff)

BC-Rich Ironbird USA BO. Completely Stock, Bought NOS, OHSC, had a neck pocket problem but fixed now ;) This thing is really clean for its age, It has very good balance considering! thanks to Sebastard!

BC-Rich Eagle NJ series BO, late 80's japanese, HSC,When i bought it the headstock was snapped off in shipping and had her repaired. Completely stock bass. REAL nice player. No thanks to the asshole who shipped it with the headstock packed in too tight with bubblewrap!

So there you have it! However the family have to be broken up tommorow again :) The Red IB has huge fretwear that has been noticable on all recordings (Every note on the Lower Strings Lower frets is sharp) So that will take a while to get sorted. But is well worth for that growly tone! Also there will be a foreign Invader in the collection tommorow, i take ownership of a Non BCR 6 string bass :huh:

I love my BCR's ;)

Rob.

[quote name='Matty' post='152135' date='Mar 6 2008, 01:19 AM']no mockingbirds?
Nice collection though.[/quote]

Did have one with the full electronics, I know where it is though :)

[quote name='Metallicat V3.0' post='152136' date='Mar 6 2008, 01:31 AM']The iron bird NJ looks gorgeous.

Whats the weight balance like on these as I've never played on one.

D[/quote]

Not great, I moved the strap button to the neckplate area and its much better! The red NJ actually has gold hardware but has rubbed off over the years, I hope to regolden it somehow:)

[quote name='steve-soar' post='152137' date='Mar 6 2008, 01:31 AM']That NAMM Eagle is stunning. I've been looking for an Eagle, lefty, for years, any suggestion?
Cheers Steve.[/quote]

Lol, Good luck!

Custom shop i reckon'

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='152117' date='Mar 5 2008, 11:54 PM']So between you and Lorne, who I have not seen much lately, who has the bigger problem. I think he has with his 8 strings.[/quote]

I'm still here from time to time,so much to do,so little time

I guess I'll take some updated pictures soon,have a new bass that needs work and a cheesewire thing on the way

I have also taken delivery of a Limited edition B.C.Rich Condor Cheesewire thingy for my friend in Poland

Nice basses Asomodai-especially the CS Eagle :)