Why become a member? ×

TC Electronics RH750 FS/FT

My main band has split up and I'll be hanging up my boots for good soon. I have a new obsession to fill my time (photography) and want to raise funds for some more camera gear. So this is up for sale or trade (cash to me). It's just a couple of months old and has been gigged once, it's in as new condition. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I cherish and look after my gear.

Bloody hell it's loud and extremely versatile, has a nice reassuring solid feel to it and lots of features (got to TC's site and see). Sad really but I just don't need it any more.

Anyway, £675 shipped is what I'm after, trades - maybe a decent head / 2x10 or combo. I dunno wotchagot?

Pics to follow very shortly but you know what the look like. :)

Edited by niceguyhomer

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='1317914' date='Jul 27 2011, 07:51 AM']My main band has split up and I'll be hanging up my boots for good soon. I have a new obsession to fill my time (photography) and want to raise funds for some more camera gear. So this is up for sale or trade (cash to me). It's just a couple of months old and has been gigged once, it's in as new condition. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I cherish and look after my gear.

Bloody hell it's loud and extremely versatile, has a nice reassuring solid feel to it and lots of features (got to TC's site and see). Sad really but I just don't need it any more.

Anyway, £675 shipped is what I'm after, trades - maybe a decent head / 2x10 or combo. I dunno wotchagot?

Pics to follow very shortly but you know what the look like. :)[/quote]

PMed

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='1317914' date='Jul 27 2011, 06:51 AM']My main band has split up and I'll be hanging up my boots for good soon. I have a new obsession to fill my time (photography)[/quote]

A whole new world of GAS pain!