Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD SWR Workingman 15 Combo (Pre Fender) £180

simwells

WITHDRAWN

Fantastic combo that sadly I just don't have the room for as a back up to my stack.

Specs;

WORKINGMAN'S 15
200 watt, 1x15 combo amplifier with tweeter. Perfect for small to medium size
gigs. Lightweight!
Speaker Complement:
(1) Custom Designed 15" SWR driver
(1) Custom Designed Piezo tweeter
Power Output: 160 Watts RMS, 200 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms
(with 8 ohm extension speaker)
Impedance: 8 Ohms (internal)
Dimensions: 20.75" W x 27.625" H x 16.25" D
Weight: 61 lbs.

Nice loud unit (more than you'd expect for the wattage) wheels on the back so a bit easier to transport and also comes with a custom fitted cover that keeps it clean and helps with possible transportation damage.

Still in absolutely fantastic condition no marks or rips and still in full perfect working order.

Looks like this, actual photos to follow also;

I'm looking for £275 or a very close offer. Based in Sheffield. Would consider partial trade for a pedal or two.

Edited by simwells

I had one of these until my mate blew it up (nothing to do with the combo, just a stupid twat not knowing what he was doing) and really liked the sound from it and it was plenty loud on it`s own for pubs. Plenty of sounds available from it, nice and light and easy to carry.

I now use it as a 15" speaker cab and gig it with my Ashdown head. Well worth the asking price.

Jez

Bump... got my eye on something on here...

Had a quick scan to see if I could find one for sale anywhere else and this is the only place, currently at £579.

[url="http://www.rockfactory.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=gab-swrwm15"]http://www.rockfactory.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=gab-swrwm15[/url]

Pedals I'm interested in... Solidly built volume pedal, OC-2, EBS Octaver, EHX Freeze, also would consider phasers flangers and chorus pedals.

Also would be interested in a good, as transparent as possible DI

Edited by simwells

Really could do with the money right now so I'll drop this to £200 which is as low as it will go.

It's a fantastic combo and becoming relatively uncommon as a pre fender take over example, easily keeps up with a band more powerful than you'd expect for the rating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump as it's getting in the way now, final price drop to 180 collected which is slightly less than a local shop has offered.

Still interestedin trades for any of the following plus cash, markbass super synth, ebs tremelo, ebs octaver, oc-2, sfx thumpinator, a good dark analog delay, mxr bass compressor or an ehx freeze or similar pedal with hold function.

Edited by simwells

• 4 weeks later...