Why become a member? ×

Hartke LH1000 & Hydrive 8x10 cab for sale

ellie

Hi all
I have a nearly new rig for grabs! I have gigged with it, but apart from a couple of marks on the back of the cab you'd never know it. The amp comes in a flight case, & the cab has a custom thick cover.
This is an awsome rig, great indoors & out. I can supply pix of the rig in use if you want. I'm looking for around £875 which is about half what it cost! This is a great chance to pick up something special. Why am I selling? I simply have too much stuff and this doesn't get the use it needs.

If anyones interested give me a shout.

Thanx

Ellie

Edited by ellie

[quote name='EdwardHimself' date='Jul 21 2011, 11:42 AM' post='1311355']
Whereabouts is it and do you have any picture

I'm based in Braintree, Essex

Pictures now posted OK!

Edited by ellie

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='1312555' date='Jul 22 2011, 11:46 AM']Ahh yes that's obvious, because of course everyone who uses this forum is telepathic...[/quote]
Sorry don't get where you're coming from. I just answered your question!

Edited by ellie

[quote name='ellie' post='1312850' date='Jul 22 2011, 03:34 PM']Sorry don't get where you're coming from. I just answered your question![/quote]

Well you just seem to be suggesting that I should have known where these pictures were without having to have been given the prompt.

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='1312868' date='Jul 22 2011, 03:49 PM']Well you just seem to be suggesting that I should have known where these pictures were without having to have been given the prompt.[/quote]

Hi there play fair Edward I know Ellie she is a nice helpful person no need to get stroppy my friend