Why become a member? ×

Comfort Strapp *TRADED*

Hi there,
So i tried to swap this strap for shorter size but i know it's like a mission impossible so now is for sale.
Great strap, very comfortable and very well built. I've used it a couple of times but its still in great shape, almost like new.
The size is long but im calling it 'medium' because they have three sizes- short, long and extra long.
Reason of selling is as i've allready mentioned, i want to get the same strap but short size, i bought it new from The Gallery and i thought it will be good but i'm a little man and i need the shortest one.

I'm asking £20 and postage is included.

I'm preffering bank transfer but paypal is ok if you want to pay fees and send me money as a gift.

Cheers,
Pat

[attachment=85112:IMG_0456.JPG]

Edited by mr.noisy

I think I have a small Comfort Strapp that I'd be willing to swap. It measures roughly 33" from the front plastic loop to the back plastic loop. I'm assuming that's small size. If that's what you're after then I'd be willing to swap. PM me and let me know.

[quote name='WHUFC BASS' post='1309778' date='Jul 19 2011, 10:45 PM']I think I have a small Comfort Strapp that I'd be willing to swap. It measures roughly 33" from the front plastic loop to the back plastic loop. I'm assuming that's small size. If that's what you're after then I'd be willing to swap. PM me and let me know.[/quote]

PM'd :)