Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT350 and 610 Classic

[quote name='jc_riffs' post='1295676' date='Jul 7 2011, 09:23 AM']what does this rig chuck out mate?[/quote]

It's nominally just 350 watts but as for the sound pressure I get it's immense, nearly deafening with my Attitude bass, the signal to noise ratio is really high and of all the stages I've played on at the side of two Marshall rigs and an aggressive drummer it's never been more than half on :)

[quote name='leeonbass69' post='1296056' date='Jul 7 2011, 03:15 PM']It's nominally just 350 watts but as for the sound pressure I get it's immense, nearly deafening with my Attitude bass, the signal to noise ratio is really high and of all the stages I've played on at the side of two Marshall rigs and an aggressive drummer it's never been more than half on :)[/quote]

I'd take £650 for the both chaps and chappesses before they get e-bayed :)

[quote name='AKA' post='1296332' date='Jul 7 2011, 07:39 PM']hiya mate, how old is the rig? any drama's with it n where abouts in the country is it? :)[/quote]

Alright fella, I've had it a little under 2 years off a seller on here, the amp got PAT tested last August due to playing certain venues. There's no issues with it whatsoever, no buzzes, rattles at all, just the wear and tear you see on the pics. I moved down to Newcastle Under Lyme but the Ampeg's in Wigan at my parents, I recently left Marseille so it's not getting used so if anyone wants to try it out I'd meet you there, either with your bass or use my Yamaha :)

Would you be interested in a trade? I've got an Orange Bass Terror and Orange SP210 Cab listed atm for £700 so could do a swap if you fancy a smaller rig?

EDIT: Just realised Wigan is a little further afield than I thought!

Edited by Bankai

[quote name='Bankai' post='1298430' date='Jul 9 2011, 06:34 PM']Would you be interested in a trade? I've got an Orange Bass Terror and Orange SP210 Cab listed atm for £700 so could do a swap if you fancy a smaller rig?

EDIT: Just realised Wigan is a little further afield than I thought![/quote]

Hiya mate, unfortunately not as I've nowhere right now to store anything!

• 3 weeks later...