Why become a member? ×

Orange Terror Bass 500w (SOLD)

I'm looking to shift a MINT OTB.

It was bought new in April by a good friend on here and I've just last weekend got it off him as he wanted to sell the SP212 and OTB together. I wanted the SP212 but not the extra OTB... so basically Im looking to sell it and refill the dent in my bank.

I'd be after [s]£370 [/s] [s]£360[/s] £350 plus postage (I'm taking that as a guide re-sale price as per the last sale). Sale only, no trades, need the money. pick up would be preferred but will go with whatever guaranteed shipping buyer requires.

You know the score with these things, I've already got one which I heart, so I'm just looking to sell the second one.

Cheers

Neal

p.s. I'm around this week but away next week so will be back around the 17th should anyone contact me and I dont reply.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Hi Matt,

Unfortunately the warranty is valid to the original buyer, which I am not. I dont have the receipt either, but there is a sticker on the box with the date on it.

why does this question make me feel like a crim? :)

Edited by Chest Rockwell

I sold this to Mr Rockwell

It doesn't have a receipt but the date of purchase is in the delivery box. As far as warranty goes it was bought at Soundslive so they woukd have records On it's warranty status.

Hope you do t mind me chipping in mate ;-)

[quote name='CPBassman' post='1294053' date='Jul 5 2011, 10:14 PM']I sold this to Mr Rockwell

It doesn't have a receipt but the date of purchase is in the delivery box. As far as warranty goes it was bought at Soundslive so they woukd have records On it's warranty status.

Hope you do t mind me chipping in mate ;-)[/quote]

Just noticed you are in Carmarthen, I used to live there.

[quote name='SlipperySquid' post='1294427' date='Jul 6 2011, 10:27 AM']Thanks for the reply mate!

I'll leave it for now as the when I add postage the price difference isn't that great from buying new from Soundslive.

Good luck with the sale, all reports suggest these little amps are top notch![/quote]

Hmm. I wouldnt have said that £50 isnt a great difference, but I do understand.

I didnt realise Soundslive were shipping these out at £420 TBH, I thought they were still at £460 all round!

Anyway, in the spirit of that, I'll entertain offers, but obviously not too crazy! If anyone wants to PM me, feel free.

I really need to shift this and get the money back in the bank.

[quote name='Chest Rockwell' post='1297495' date='Jul 8 2011, 06:26 PM']no competition meant. let yours go first, i'll get in the queue :)[/quote]
Sell your's first! :)
I'm quite happy with mine, only want to trade it along with my cab!

• 2 weeks later...