Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz STL3.0-10T 300W, 1 x10" Combo £515

Scooby

I recently purchased a Genz Benz Shuttle 3. It has a great sound for such a small combo, it's light, easy to carry around, pack into the back of your car and has all the sound variations you could want from an excellent EQ. Unfortunately, the original combo developed a slight fault, which was quickly put right but, having only just purchased the combo, the distributors very kindly sent me out a brand new replacement rather than have me wait for the repair to the original combo.
The only reason I'm putting this brand new unused combo up for sale is that I use Markbass as my main rig. When it comes to smaller gigs I started to use the original combo, which although loud enough and having all the EQ necessary, I found that I was changing the settings on my basses, altering my FX rack just to get the right sounds from the Genz. Then on larger gigs having to do all the alterations prior to the gig. So, I'm considering changing my rig and just using Markbass stuff. That means someone will get a spanking new Genz combo with a full two year guarantee, still packed in its original box, manuals etc for a stunning low price.

Here's what Genz Benz say about the Shuttle: "Our most popular product - this combo defies belief, deep low end, tight mids and clear highs. Perfect for electric bass and ideal for upright and acoustic bass (the parametric mid-range is great for reducing feedback). Add another 8Ω cab for a full range 300W rig, we can also supply a custom made gig bag with shoulder strap for easy transport. Serious bass rigs have never been this portable! You can plug your ipod/cd player into the amplifier and play along through the cabinet or use headphones for silent rehearsal."

The combo was bought from the Bass Gallery in October 2010 for £795. Shop around and you can get it for £700. I'm asking [b]£515[/b] plus postage or collection. Bargain ...

Edited by Scooby

[quote name='Scooby' post='1303558' date='Jul 14 2011, 02:21 PM']This is priced to go folks. It's still under warranty, boxed and complaining about being neglected ;o)[/quote]

Hi
Would you consider an offer of £475, including postage?
Thanks
Dan