Why become a member? ×

Hartke?

OreotheBassist

As a brand, Hartke are very much enjoying being snapped up by pro artists at the moment - so yes, great kit. The Kickback gear retains it's value on eBay which to me suggests that it is very good. I certainly was impressed.

I have to say though - if the amp looks like it should be in a Kickback combo - where is the rest of it! - Rings alarm bells if an amp has been dissected. Can you post some pictures and we will e able to give you some more details.

[quote name='clauster' post='1293038' date='Jul 5 2011, 07:45 AM']I'm pretty sure that is the amp section of a combo in a home made sleeve. Potentially nothing wrong with that. But if you're new to amps, walk away.[/quote]

Yep, that's what it looks like to me too! The guts from a kickback, you can see where the amp model has been 'marker-penned' out on the right of the photo! Avoid

Hartke are v good tho, I used to have a stack with HA3500 and 2 of the alu coned 4.5XL 4x10s, sounded really good, traded up to Eden after that and then on to Phil Jones for a reduced size with a similar kick...