Why become a member? ×

Effects Clear Out

Dapper Bandit

My first sell off didn't quite work out as intended so let's have another go. Here's what's on the block:

BOSS DR-3 Drum Machine - £30
It's a drum machine. It goes thump and whack. That's as far as my understanding of drum machines goes, I tend to work with PC programmes. Comes with PSU and maybe a couple of awful attempts at writing drum patterns if I can't figure out how to delete them.

BOSS DF-2 Super Distotortion and Feedbacker - [b][color="#FF0000"][font="Impact"]SOLD[/font][/color][/b]
A distortion pedal, obviously. Contains the feedbacker feature which is the selling point of this, IMO at least. Hold down the pedal and the pedal sustains the note for as long you can keep your foot on it. It's like a vintage EHX Freeze, put your hipster friends to shame!

Chunk Systems Agent 00-Funk - [b][color="#FF0000"][font="Impact"]SOLD[/font][/color][/b]
Super funky envelope filter with a whole host of.. ah, you all know what this does and it does it very well! Since buying it I realised that whilst I love Bootsy's sound I don't like playing with envelope filters myself.

Zeibek Geminidrive - [b][color="#FF0000"][font="Impact"]SOLD[/font][/color][/b]
A bass overdrive, nice but not crazy distorted enough for me.

Aguilar Agro - [b][color="#FF0000"][font="Impact"]SOLD[/font][/color][/b]
A very nice bass overdrive. Going for the same reason as the Geminidrive. Doesn't replace the HM-2 in my heart.

BOSS MT-2 Metalzone - £30
Pretty good for guitar, helps you get that classic Slayer tone which is one of the better metal tones IMO. Does that scooped unpleasantness as well.

Zoom 607b bass Multi FX - £30
My first foray into the wacky world of effect and I haven't looked back since! I also haven't used this pedal since so now you can buy it.

Prices don't include postage and packaging but I'll give you a price for that if you like. Also I have a Boomerang+ phrase sampler if you're interested, I'm open to offers on it.

Edited by Dapper Bandit

[quote name='j3rry' post='1289790' date='Jul 2 2011, 01:30 AM']where are you located mate?[/quote]

I'm based in Jersey, which would make collection awkward for the fine folk of Basschat, I suspect. But then what better excuse is there for a holiday than buying pedals abroad? Doesn't work with my missus bit it could for someone else!

PM's replied.

• 1 month later...