Why become a member? ×

List of Valve Amps being Manufactured

barteroo2002

[quote name='barteroo2002' post='1290658' date='Jul 3 2011, 12:25 AM']Hybrid!? Honestly...
This is just an exercise really. I just thought it'd be interesting to actually try to compile a proper list of Valve Bass Amps. I think this has proved fairly successful.
Hybrid amps are great - but they are their own thing.
Solid state works fine and can give you loads of power - they too are their own thing.

I started off a few days ago with basically only knowing of 4 or 5, but being certain that there was more to find out about...[/quote]

Well hybrid amps are technically valve amps. They're closer to all valve than all SS IMO so I thought it was worth asking. Sorry for any offense caused. :)

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='1292102' date='Jul 4 2011, 12:54 PM']Oh my! A gearstalker's Holy Grail.[/quote]
Yup, this was at Marshall before they got shipped out to Germany to join the M'head tour of the time. I took some delight in telling Lemmy that I played his amps before he did. :) And also found out how crap Fenders are at playing chords on.

[quote name='73Jazz' post='1292212' date='Jul 4 2011, 02:22 PM']I think this looks like a fake picture done with photoshop :)[/quote]
........ and the fact that I use P'shop on a daily basis is mere coincidence. :)
Another part of the factory, showing Lemmy Sig cabs being made;

[quote name='Big_Stu' post='1292270' date='Jul 4 2011, 04:12 PM']........ and the fact that I use P'shop on a daily basis is mere coincidence. :)
Another part of the factory, showing Lemmy Sig cabs being made;
[/quote]

Lemmy is not doing it himself???Or did you just forget to put him into the pic? :)