Why become a member? ×

1990 Fretless Musicman

drewk_ie

[quote name='drewk_ie' post='1320832' date='Jul 29 2011, 08:56 PM']Thanks wal4string, was begining to wonder if my add was invisable...[/quote]

No problem, I just love MM's but at the moment looking for a 5 string.
It seems to me that a lot of BC ers wouldnt know a bargain if it smacked them in the mouth.
Plus, have checked out and rated your images but still shows 0. So dont be disheartened, I am sure
anybody in the know has checked your ad and just wish they had the wonga. End of the month soon(payday), so maybe money will be less tight then.

Thanks Higgie, yeah that era of EBMM was a time of great builds, had a fretted 1990 one too (sold recently here on basschat) that I moved on when I got my sabre... I know that I'll regret selling these in the future and I'll probably try and buy them back again... :)

Edited by drewk_ie

[quote name='drewk_ie' post='1324026' date='Aug 2 2011, 11:36 AM']Thanks Higgie, yeah that era of EBMM was a time of great builds, had a fretted 1990 one too (sold recently here on basschat) that I moved on when I got my sabre... I know that I'll regret selling these in the future and I'll probably try and buy them back again... :)[/quote]

If this was a 5 string I would buy it and simply have it fretted, either markers or bell wire.

Edited by wal4string

[quote name='Lfalex v1.1' post='1324923' date='Aug 2 2011, 09:42 PM']Good Luck with the sale.[/quote]

Thanks Lfalex v1.1 yeah I might just try elsewhere or even evilbay :) Whoever does buy this fretless, it will be their dream bass...

Edited by drewk_ie

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...