Why become a member? ×

Gone

kingforaday

i've almost listed this a couple of times but bottled it and i'm still not sure i wanna do this but its not getting used as much as it should so here goes! trade offers only at the moment as i wanna see what else is around...

apologies for the tentative nature of the thread, the thing is i really like this bass, the graphite neck is a joy to play and the 18v electronics sound incredible but... its just not me! i can't see me ever using it live and it seems stupid to have it sat in its case. also sorry for the vagueness of trade details but there's not really anything i'm currently after (apart from a semi-acoustic guitar) so i'm open to ideas really. :)

comes in a hardcase, which looks like this:

condition wise its good but not great, its been played alot and has a few bits of damage here and there, although its more worn than battered, the body's pretty spotless but the gold on the bridge and saddles has worn through in places, see pics:

the neck has a bit of buckle rash (!) on the back and a couple of chips on the end of the... er... stump?! (what's the end of a headless bass neck called?) anyway more pics to stop the rambling:

so... whatcha got?

Edited by kingforaday

[quote name='kingforaday' post='1281191' date='Jun 24 2011, 04:26 PM']i've almost listed this a couple of times but bottled it and i'm still not sure i wanna do this but its not getting used as much as it should so here goes! trade offers only at the moment as i wanna see what else is around...

apologies for the tentative nature of the thread, the thing is i really like this bass, the graphite neck is a joy to play and the 18v electronics sound incredible but... its just not me! i can't see me ever using it live and it seems stupid to have it sat in its case. also sorry for the vagueness of trade details but there's not really anything i'm currently after (apart from a semi-acoustic guitar) so i'm open to ideas really. :)

comes in a hardcase, which looks like this:

condition wise its good but not great, its been played alot and has a few bits of damage here and there, although its more worn than battered, the body's pretty spotless but the gold on the bridge and saddles has worn through in places, see pics:

the neck has a bit of buckle rash (!) on the back and a couple of chips on the end of the... er... stump?! (what's the end of a headless bass neck called?) anyway more pics to stop the rambling:

so... whatcha got?[/quote]

Hi,i gotta Schector bass on here if your interested mate,superb finish,along with slick neck and fully active with great tones.
is like new.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump - had quite a few interesting offers but nothing quite right yet. to narrow it down a bit, i'm not looking for another headless and i'm only really interested in 4 string basses (anymore than that and i get confused and think i'm playing guitar)

[quote name='kingforaday' post='1302057' date='Jul 13 2011, 10:46 AM']i've noticed that everytime i bump this i get a few more offers... so... BUMP[/quote]

MB1. :)
2 Dozen Tins of Plum Peeled Tomatoes!
BUMP!

Coat Collected!

• 3 weeks later...