Why become a member? ×

Whats with ebay today?

andy67

anyone else having trouble finding items or general browsing the bay today?

wont do a thing for me!

was watching a couple of items as well - keeps coming up with 'there has been an error with your request' please try again, which is a link and from then on gets caught up in a loop??

andy

[quote name='andy67' post='147624' date='Feb 27 2008, 09:37 AM']anyone else having trouble finding items or general browsing the bay today?

wont do a thing for me!

was watching a couple of items as well - keeps coming up with 'there has been an error with your request' please try again, which is a link and from then on gets caught up in a loop??

andy[/quote]

I'm not having any trouble. :)

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='147631' date='Feb 27 2008, 09:49 AM']Hi Andy

It's working fine for me today, so maybe it's an Internet Explorer problem or something else causing that error message on your PC. My usual response to those messages is to panic, so I'm afraid i can't offer you any useful words of advice...

Nik[/quote]

yep panic has taken over! :huh: ;)

everything else is working fine! it probably karma!! :) ;)

[quote name='andy67' post='147624' date='Feb 27 2008, 09:37 AM']anyone else having trouble finding items or general browsing the bay today?

wont do a thing for me!

andy[/quote]

I've had a few problems today and yesterday, ebay being one of them. I'm being directed all over the net to shopping links....very odd :)

[quote name='Jase' post='147719' date='Feb 27 2008, 11:47 AM']I've had a few problems today and yesterday, ebay being one of them. I'm being directed all over the net to shopping links....very odd :)[/quote]

That sounds like you need to get Adaware or Spybot search and Destroy, clear up all the dodge things trying to advertise at you. I am in no way affiliated with either of those, they ar just good free programs.