Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky MS5, 5 string with VTC. SOLD

Ian Davies

[s][/s][b]Sadowsky Metro 5 string, ash body and maple fingerboard with VTC.[/b]

Sadowsky semi hard case is included.

I bought this bass brand new, about 2 years ago from USA and it has only been gigged occasionally, the condition is very good with only a couple of very minor light superficial surface scratches on the body (I tried to take photos but they didn’t even show up and you can only see them if pointed out and only then if the light is shining in the right place!). It could easily pass as new.

As with all Sadowskys, it’s a great bass with an amazing tone, it’s light weight (about 8.8 lb on my bathroom scales) and well balanced.

The only reason why I’m selling this is because I seemed to have collected too many basses recently and I need to make room.

You’re very welcome to come over and try the bass.

Cost of this bass new is £1969 (price from Guitar Guitar)

Sell for [s]£1350[/s] (sorry no part exchange)

[s][b]New Lower Price of Only £1300![/b][/s]

[size=3][b]Final Reduction, Now Only £1275[/b][/size]

£20 p&p UK or collect in person (Surrey/South East London area).

[attachment=83194:Sadowsky4.jpg]

[attachment=83195:Sadowsky3.jpg]

[attachment=83196:Sadowsky2.jpg]

[attachment=83197:Sadowsky1.jpg]

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by Ian Davies

[quote name='joe_bass' post='1282900' date='Jun 26 2011, 11:41 AM']This seems a real bargain.

I'd love a 5 string Sadowsky but would be worried I'd stop loving my 4 string as much! Luckily I don't have £1350 lying around anyway. :)

Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Cheers Joe!

[b]Final Reduction, Now Only £1275[/b]

This is really is the absolute lowest I could go on the bass, I’m sure most would agree that it's great value for a Sadowsky Metro 5 string.

Please don’t be put off by the couple of ‘very minor light superficial surface scratches on the body’ stated in the OP. I’m sure most people would still class the bass ‘as new’ but I do like to be totally honest and open (maybe to my detriment!).

Thanks very much for looking.

• 2 weeks later...