Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB750

molan

So this has been a really big decision for me as I just love this head.

I've not had anything quite like it before & it just sounds amazing (to my ears) in a live band mix.

There are people out there who say the DB750 only has one sound but, that the sound it has is to die for - personally I'd agree :)

I actually think it has a bit more variation than that but there is very much a core DB750 sound which is a real classic.

There's quite a few reviews kicking around that suggest the DB750 could be the last of the really great Aguilar heads as they they have now done away with the point to point wiring etc on the newer 751.

This particular one is absolutely immaculate as far as I can see. It came to me in a very solid, also superb condition, Warwick 4U rack-case & I've never taken it out so I guess there's a possibility it may have the odd bit of 'rack-rash'.

I've finally decided to sell it as it's just more than I really need & it seems such a waste to be just sitting there in my music room unused for most of its life. I don't gig regularly enough in large venues to warrant a 750W head like this & it's a bit too heavy to lump to rehearsals (although every time I do my sound man tells me how great it sounds!).

This is about the best pic I have:

Hopefully this shows just what great condition it's in :)

I can arrange shipping but collection or meeting up somewhere might be easier as I think shipping could be expensive.

Not particularly looking for trades (unless someone has a Thunderfunk) but always open to think about options if it helps move the sale along :lol:

Edited by molan

Honestly, the best touring bass amp ever built in my opinion - just exudes class and quality. I too find them more versatile than some would have you believe (I sometimes wonder if detractors have spent much time with a 750). All that class doesn't come in a light package, but worth the effort. Great price!.