Why become a member? ×

Eggle berlin with free amp

[attachment=101000:egg1.jpg

Eggle is a '93 Berlin pro in excellent cond with oe case & paperwork, some wear to gold plate,trem set up & fully working, having owned les p's & a prs aniv custom, this was the guitar I kept until the end easly worth £700

as some will know I only do cash on collection ( no couriers ) within reason I will drive for a meet if the value of the deal warrants, may consider fretted or fretless 5 or small lightweight amp head in a trade

see last post for free amp offer

[attachment=82921:egg1.jpg]

[[attachment=83082:egg2.jpg]

Edited by wrinkleygit

• 8 months later...

You have no idea how much I want but can not afford this guitar. I currently play a Berlin Stage which is beautiful for the money but this is the real grown up version. Here's hoping it goes to a good home in the end!

Edited by Tom Android

I had one of the original Berlins in red, allegedly one used for the catalogue pics. It was a stunning guitar and I only reluctantly sold it when I switched to bass and it wasn't getting used any more. When I bought it (secondhand) it was so far ahead of anything else in the shop at the price, incredibly undervalued.

I think the problem is the made in england instead of made in usa label on the back of the neck, having owned many les p's & a prs custom over the years guitar players ignore these at your loss. How about for one week ony, buy this & I will throw in a free 100 watt roland cube combo in white tolex (had this in a deal with skezza a little while ago, think it is an 80's model), great guitar amp & gigworthy, anyone tempted ??? mike b.

Edited by wrinkleygit