Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Roscoe Century Standard 6 Fretless

pantherairsoft

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='1328164' date='Aug 5 2011, 01:56 AM']After playing one of these (fretted though!) I can say these are simply stunning, neck was so slim! I thought it was a 5'er for 10 minutes!

VERY nice sound, extremely P-bass sound with the neck pickup solo'd great basses![/quote]

It's all about that neck... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Plus the diamond wood board just suits the Fretless so much.

Agree on the neck pup tone as well...

Right folks, it's a weekend of celebration in the Shep household (1st wedding anniversary and we haven't killed each other yet) so I'm offering this now for £1200 collected including a Roscoe hardcase.

That's a friggin' bargain folks... Take advantage of my good mood! :)

Cheers Jazz! Hope you're well. Need to plan another road trip soon...

Had a few enquiries about this over the last 2 days. Still open to part ex offers listed in the OP. Anyone is welcome to come try this out... No problems at all.

Bump at a bargain £1200

Hey ho.

It's actually been sold 3 times in the last month - twice the buyer pulled out on the day of collection and the 3rd time the newbie never turned up and has never logged into BC since. Eventually it will find a home with a loving, caring buyer :)

Shep

• 2 weeks later...