Why become a member? ×

FS FEELER Fender 51 RI Precision CIJ

haysy

Hi

I'm new to the forum and would like to ask your advice please. I am looking to sell a Fender CIJ 51 Reissue Precision in butterscotch (2005-2006 manufacture using the guitar dating thread on the forum). See pics below. I've added a thumbrest, but everything esle is original. I am selling it because I used to use it in a Blues/R&B outfit, which it was great for, nice thump to it. However a new band needs something more versatile, so I bought a Warwick.

I would rather not go down the ebay route if someone on here wants one, but I'm not sure what to ask for. I've seen them on here going from £420 to £500 plus, so if I pitched it in the middle, say £460, would that be about right? It's pretty clean, tried to photograph some small indentations on the back of the neck but they didn't show up that well. It comes with a thin gigbag, more of a rain cover really...
Thanks for your help.

Edited by haysy

[quote name='Lozz196' post='1264769' date='Jun 11 2011, 11:35 AM']I think your pricing is spot on. Great basses, am sure it won`t linger in the for sale section too long. Welcome to the forum, btw.[/quote]

Thanks for your reply, hopefully it will shift quick, really glad I found Basschat, such a wealth of info/resources!

[quote name='Stacker' post='1264951' date='Jun 11 2011, 02:31 PM']I'm looking for one of these but still need to shift my Nash JB63 jazz bass relic. Dont suppose u fanc trading up?[/quote]

Hi

Thanks for the offer but I need to sell for cash, nice piece you've got there!

[quote name='Stacker' post='1264951' date='Jun 11 2011, 02:31 PM']I'm looking for one of these but still need to shift my Nash JB63 jazz bass relic. Dont suppose u fanc trading up?[/quote]

Hi

Thanks for the offer but I need to sell for cash, nice piece you've got there!

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...