Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] PedalTrain Mini in mint condition

Scotticus

]Annoyingly, I appear to have outgrown my PedalTrain Mini by what's probably less than an inch, but no amount of feng shui is making it better. I tracked down a used PT Junior, so my Mini is now up for grabs.

It's a touch over 3 months old, and both board and soft case are in mint condition. At the moment the board has Bonding Solutions Pedalboard Tape on it (compatible with velcro), which can either be left on or removed before I send it to you.

£55 including postage, £50 if you'd rather collect from South West London, and trades aren't out of the question. I'm particularly after a more zingy compressor than my Barber TonePress, would be happy to put some cash your way on top of the PT Mini if you have something suitable.

Cheers
Scott

Edited by Scotticus

I'm after a Pedaltrain Junior too but nowhere seems to have any in stock! I thought I lucked out with CamdenSounds last week as they said it'd be at my door in 2-4 working days, but then emailed saying it'd probably be closer to 2 weeks. I cancelled my order! I don't want my money sitting in their bank making them money!

Mugs.

Truckstop

From the phoning around I've done this morning, it appears that the UK supplier doesn't have any stock. A couple of shops grumbled that they'd been saying "oh about 2 weeks" for about 3 weeks already.

I've tracked a PT Junior down second hand and will be collecting it tomorrow. Soon as I get it home, the PT Mini in this thread will be up for sale.