Why become a member? ×

*GONE* GENZ BENZ Shuttle 3.0 Head *GONE*

Hey Folks - Up for sale is my Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0 amp head. Amp is about 7 months old and never used in anger.

Note - I'm also selling this head as part of a combo here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=138944"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=138944[/url]. I'm selling the head separately as there's been a few enquiries to selling the combo cab on it's own.

New these sell for £449 so seeing as this is part of a combo, I'm selling this for [s]£290[/s] [b]£270[/b] shipped. Also up for trades - of the small amp variety. Or surprise me :)

PS - the photo shows the amp with new control knobs. I got these as my eyesight sucks. The original ones are included also.

[attachment=81973:Close_Controls.jpg]

Edited by Gareth Hughes

[quote name='Gareth Hughes' post='1259658' date='Jun 7 2011, 01:35 PM']the photo shows the amp with new control knobs. I got these as my eyesight sucks. The original ones are included also.

[attachment=81973:Close_Controls.jpg][/quote]

I have the same problem with those original knobs

That's a great idea Gareth

and I think it looks better with the new knobs!

[quote name='Mr Bassman' post='1260023' date='Jun 7 2011, 06:11 PM']I have the same problem with those original knobs

That's a great idea Gareth

and I think it looks better with the new knobs![/quote]

I quite agree! Please could you let me know where you got them from?

[quote name='Jabba_the_gut' post='1260163' date='Jun 7 2011, 07:47 PM']I quite agree! Please could you let me know where you got them from?[/quote]

Hey Jabba - got the pots from Maplins. Think they were about a quid each. A little bit too tight fitting - but that's not really a problem.