Why become a member? ×

SOLD: upgraded Cort GB74

kurcatovium

Here's my Cort GB74. It's one of the first run, made in Korea, in lake placid blue metallic color with matching headstock and pearloid pickguard.
The bass have been "gutted" to passive with vol, vol, tone controls. There are two switches - one is for coil splitting the bridge pickup (series, single, parallel) and the other good old dummy switch :-) Cheap mighty mite pickups were also replaced with local brand (RM Pickups), and the tone is much, much better ever since. I still have original active circuit (which it's not very good) which will of course be included in trade.
Tha bass is currently strung with new set of .40 Kyser strings, action is very low and the bass is really joy to play. Stays in tune well (licensed hipshots) and could do from punchy jazz tone to "woody P bass" style.

I just paid for new bass so this is no longer for trade.

Price is [s]£300[/s] [b]£250[/b] or best offer (postage to UK included).

Pictures: [url="https://picasaweb.google.com/ctirad.kovar/CortGB74#"]https://picasaweb.google.com/ctirad.kovar/CortGB74#[/url]

Edited by kurcatovium

I really like it - and I normally only like retro looking genuine fender gibson things. Never been into copies. BUT this is great looking.

Only problem is that you are way too far away for a meet up and also I have noting to trade.

Have a bump any way!

Anyone selling a similar bass in the UK??

Edited by richardrickenbacker

[quote name='kurcatovium' post='1266644' date='Jun 12 2011, 09:26 PM']I thought about it and I think I could also trade the bass for cash... Let's say £280 if you need some numbers :-)[/quote]

how much would shipping be?

• 2 weeks later...