Why become a member? ×

Hi all

I'm about to put this on evil-bay (tonight), but thought I'd put a message on here in case anybody is interested. It's been used for band practice to capture those "magical moments" when somebody plays a good riff and we all stop and say "play that again.." followed by muttering and scatching of heads. It's only being sold 'cause one of the band received a shiny new one for his birthday recently.

The item is in good condition and it in the original box with instruction, mains adapter, pouch etc and I'll include the 128MB media card.

Not sure about price but the ones on evil-bay go for c. £40 + P&P so offers around that would be well received, all proceeds going to fund our upcoming studio session so please give generously. I'll add an image when I get home tonight.

Please add a post or PM me if you have any questions.

Edited by ead

Hi all

Thanks for the multiple PMs people to which I will be replying individually in a second or two. I have been quite taken aback and am most grateful for the level of interest so for the moment I'll postpone the ebay listing as I'd rather sell it here tbh.

Yes, it's still available and I will accept most payment methods so long as people understand that some methods will involve a short delay before posting.

I would like to make this as fair as possible so don't really want to do a "I've had such and such an offer, can you beat it?" type thing, so how about if you are interested PM you're best offer and I'll take the highest one received by 10pm on Sunday? Does that sound fair?

[quote name='MB1' post='1245555' date='May 26 2011, 01:23 PM']MB1. :)
That sounds like an auction?
Forum rules state you must add a price!
and its usually "First come first served "(whoever pms and offers to buy first!)
All PMs have dates and times on them when they were sent so you should be able to find the first one.[/quote]

I don't think it's an auction as that would imply offer and counter offer until the market price was reached (there is a guide price in the sub-heading by the way). I do accept it is like sealed bid tender though.

If the forum rules stipulate first offer wins then if somebody PMs me with a silly offer I'd be bound to accept it. Looking at some of the other For Sale threads you can see the negotiating happening right in front of you. I'll have another read of the rules though :)