Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lakland DJ4

dr1

hello all,

well...I got to sell this great bass, in pristine condition - meaning it's imported from Bass Central in late december 2007. DJ4 Skyline series, you probably knows the specs - please visit Lakland web site for details. I'm asking 1200 euros, shipping included via DHL - so no worry about tax issues - it'll be on your doorway within 48 hours.

Here's few pics, serious buyers please PM or Email me for details and more pics.
Thanks!

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='142340' date='Feb 18 2008, 11:53 AM']Will people please stop selling Laklands......I'm skint!!! :)[/quote]

I'd rather not selling but I'm skint too!!!
seriously, I just ordered some custom work, and realized that I become outta cash,so that's the only reason. This is best sounding and feeling bass I 've EVER touched! BUMP!!!!!

[quote name='Higgie' post='144398' date='Feb 21 2008, 03:08 PM']Guys, just to let you know, Dragan is a great guy, and if you want a Lakland this is THE bass, and THE guy to buy it from!!

Free bump :)[/quote]

thank you matey!
I really appreciate that! and seems that Lak will find his new home in the UK anyway - our deary Simon will probably get it!

cheers!