Why become a member? ×

Warmoth Bass FS 300 - ON HOLD

Guest BassKS

Guest BassKS

Gents the abovemnetioned for sale.

Warmoth neck - maple with rosewood, matt finish, Schaller BMLs - 135
Warmoth Alder body - natural, with tortoiseshell pg, Dimarzio Ultrajazz, Gotoh 201, fully loaded - 200

It plays well, low action, and high quality components. Certainly better than a few Stock fenders. Selling it due to a mountain bike purchase.

Pics to follow.

If sold as a whole, the neck will be unbolted.

Thanks

Edited by BassKS

Guest BassKS

[quote name='kurcatovium' post='1233003' date='May 16 2011, 01:27 PM']Tempting, avaiting pics. I've got jazz bass gas this week.[/quote]

Ah Kurca, If it aint you, its me. I remember having a gas Jazz and ended up with three warmoths. Got fat now im shedding warmoths to shed some fat. Piccies tonight

Guest BassKS

[quote name='mojobass' post='1234486' date='May 17 2011, 04:08 PM']pics?[/quote]

Sorry guys, busy at work. We were expecting a male engineer from Sweden. a 6ft blonde lady came over and shes handy with her tools. I digress!!!!
Pictures tonight.

[quote name='BassKS' post='1234488' date='May 17 2011, 04:09 PM']Sorry guys, busy at work. We were expecting a male engineer from Sweden. a 6ft blonde lady came over and shes handy with her tools. I digress!!!!
Pictures tonight.[/quote]

I'm sure we'd all appreciate that. And the pictures of the bass? :)

Edited by Maverick

[quote name='Maverick' post='1234722' date='May 17 2011, 07:58 PM']I'm sure we'd all appreciate that. And the pictures of the bass? :)[/quote]
Are you sure you want to see pictures of the bass after that? ;-)

So you tell she's blonde, interesting... :-)

Guest BassKS

Gents, apologies for the digression. Piccies up showing:
- the whole bass
- headstock says Warmoth
- Schaller tuners chrome
- flush neck+body joint. Warmoth is impeccable on this one.
- a slight dent at the rear of the body. after all it has been gigged a few times.
- a bit of glue left from a sticker which in my right mind was put there to minimise buckle rash.
- Gotoh bridge - chrome
- zero fretwear.

I just had the first ride on my GIANT SEEK1 bike. first ride after 16 years. If youre from Sheffield, you can appreciate the hills of Ranmoor all the way down to the University campus. I was browning my pants. I digress again. Please focus on pictures

Cant take any more piccies till tonight.

Fatos

[quote name='BassKS' post='1235182' date='May 18 2011, 08:11 AM']Gents, apologies for the digression. Piccies up showing:
- the whole bass
- headstock says Warmoth
- Schaller tuners chrome
- flush neck+body joint. Warmoth is impeccable on this one.
- a slight dent at the rear of the body. after all it has been gigged a few times.
- a bit of glue left from a sticker which in my right mind was put there to minimise buckle rash.
- Gotoh bridge - chrome
- zero fretwear.

I just had the first ride on my GIANT SEEK1 bike. first ride after 16 years. If youre from Sheffield, you can appreciate the hills of Ranmoor all the way down to the University campus. I was browning my pants. I digress again. Please focus on pictures

Cant take any more piccies till tonight.

Fatos[/quote]

Nice.

What's that, 2 piece Alder body with an oil finish? Is the neck an oil finish too?

If this is still around at the weekend, I'll take a look.

Guest BassKS

[quote name='desmondpot' post='1235232' date='May 18 2011, 09:14 AM']Nice.

What's that, 2 piece Alder body with an oil finish? Is the neck an oil finish too?

If this is still around at the weekend, I'll take a look.[/quote]

neck is actually matt lacquer, or it feels like it. body is just oily oil oil

Guest BassKS

[quote name='desmondpot' post='1235249' date='May 18 2011, 09:29 AM'].....60's spacing on the pups?[/quote]

It is standard spacing.

Guest BassKS

[quote name='desmondpot' post='1235430' date='May 18 2011, 11:19 AM']Is the routing under the pickguard clean and clear enough to be used without a pickgaurd?[/quote]

Well it was done by Warmoth so its a spotless job :).