Why become a member? ×

FT: mint TC Electronic RH450: trade for TC classic 450 + 100GBP

Hi.
i'm looking to trade my mint condition TC Electronic RH450 amp.

The amp was bought new 24/11/2010 and has never left the house since so it is still in immaculate condition.

I absolutely love the sound of this amp,
but i noticed that since i bought it i've never used any of the options it has over the classic 450 like the tuner,
the more in depth EQ options, the 3 programable channels, and so fort.

Therefore i think this amp might find a better home with someone who does use all these handy options and that way i can downgrade to a more basic model with about the same sound and weight but less extra's like the TC Electronic classic 450 , Ampeg SVT-7 pro or Markbass Rocker (or something like that) and earn a few extra pounds in the process.

I bought this as a package deal together with a TC Electronic gig bag for the amp and the rebelcontrol (rebelcontrol is already sold here on Basschat),
also bought an RS210 not so long ago (haven't used it yet) but i'd like to hold on to the cab at the moment as i will probably need it for my new amp once we've moved in into our new appartement.

I prefer not to sell at the moment, but as mentioned i'm open to trades with a TC classic 450 ot other leightweight amp (+ cash my way)

[b]*EDIT: Iwas thinking about +-100GBP extra in case of a trade with a classic 450 in good condition.[/b]

if you have any more questions or want some more detailed picture's feel free to ask! :)

kind regards,
D.

[b]Now also for sale for 580GBP incl. TC Electronic carry bag, papers , cables & goodies[/b]

[b]also intrested in trade with classic 450 + RS112 (with cash your way)
or classic 450 + RS 210 (with cash your way)
or classic 450 + cheap Warwick bass (with cash your way)[/b]

Edited by Bassdude BE

[quote name='stevie' post='1231212' date='May 14 2011, 07:31 PM']How much cash would we be talking about if swapping a Classic 450?[/quote]

I'm not really sure,as that also depends on the state/age of the amp,
but make me an offer and i'm sure we will be able to work something out. :)

regards,
Don.

[b]*EDIT: Iwas thinking about +-120GBP extra in case of a trade with a classic 450 in good condition.[/b]

Edited by Bassdude BE

bump!

also intrested in trade with classic 450 + RS112 (with cash your way)
or classic 450 + RS 210 (with cash your way)
or classic 450 + cheap 5 string bass (with cash your way)

Edited by Bassdude BE

[quote name='gillento' post='1235166' date='May 18 2011, 08:24 AM'][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=136342"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=136342[/url][/quote]

So what does that have to do with this ad???? :)

[quote name='Bassdude BE' post='1236003' date='May 18 2011, 06:22 PM']So what does that have to do with this ad???? :)[/quote]

I am not related to any of these adds....
Well I thought you might be interested ... but I guess I stepped on your toes.
Sorry for that :)

Edited by gillento

[quote name='gillento' post='1236139' date='May 18 2011, 08:08 PM']I am not related to any of these adds....
Well I thought you might be interested ... but I guess I stepped on your toes.
Sorry for that :)[/quote]

No worries, i'm not offended at all,
but i guess you must have misred the ad, because he is selling an RH450 and i'm trying tot trade my RH450 for a classic 450 + cash,
so we are actually trying to get rid of the same amp,that's why i didn't see the point of your post...

kind regards,
Don.

[quote name='gillento' post='1236281' date='May 18 2011, 09:37 PM']Are you sure?

I think he is selling the CLASSIC450, the one you are looking for....[/quote]

ow, you're right! (sorry, it turns out that i'm the one who didn't read the topic right... :) )
sorry for the mistake. :)

but on the other hand he says clearly that he isn't intrested in trades as he has already bought an Ampeg head instead,
so there will be no deal for me there i'm afraid...

thanks anyway!

Hi,

Interested in straight trade for a Warwick Hellborg preamp? Apart from the most minor of wear from where it's been mounted and removed a few times, it's in otherwise perfect condition and I'm simply looking to downsize my rig from pre/power to a compact head.

Kind regards,

Kevin

EDIT - Sorry, I understand this is probably far from what you're looking for...

Edited by kevcooke

[quote name='kevcooke' post='1237302' date='May 19 2011, 08:39 PM']Hi,

Interested in straight trade for a Warwick Hellborg preamp? Apart from the most minor of wear from where it's been mounted and removed a few times, it's in otherwise perfect condition and I'm simply looking to downsize my rig from pre/power to a compact head.

Kind regards,

Kevin

EDIT - Sorry, I understand this is probably far from what you're looking for...[/quote]

I'm sorry,but no matter how much i like the sound of those Hellborg amps (they sound really impressive!) i'm looking for lightweight gear only.
good luck with the sale! :)

Edited by Bassdude BE

[quote name='Bassdude BE' post='1237409' date='May 19 2011, 09:03 PM']I'm sorry,but no matter how much i like the sound of those Hellborg amps (they sound really impressive!) i'm looking for lightweight gear only.
good luck with the sale! :)[/quote]

Many thanks, bump for you!

[quote name='stevie' post='1247100' date='May 27 2011, 03:07 PM']I've got a Classic 450 and would be very interested in this if you weren't in Belgium. How do you envisage doing the swap?[/quote]

Hi Stevie,
i've bought and sold lots of gear through basschat already and never had any problems with dealing overseas so far.
I think shipping this amp from Belgium to the U.K. will take around 48hours and will cost around 13GBP. (check my feedback for refference)

As i see it you just send me the cash (prefferably as "a gift" through paypal) , then we both box the amp and send it across the channel.
(maybe we can try sending it at around the same time so both of us don't have to be without an amp for too long..)

just let me know what you think,
kind regards,
Don.

[quote name='PURPOLARIS' post='1252093' date='May 31 2011, 10:43 PM']I've got a shuttle 6 if you're interested. I quite fancy a TC head to go with my TC 4x10 cab.[/quote]

sorry,i.m not really intrested in a GB shuttle 6.0 (tried one and didn't like it that much..)
i'm looking for a tradewith either a TC Electronic classic 450, Markbass amp or SWR headlight.

thanks for the offer tho,
kind regards,
Don.