Why become a member? ×

Sold pending: Set of 4 string Lollar P/J Pickups: Sold pending

For sale is a set of Lollar P/J (4 string) pickups.

They're in superb condition but I am going back to Fralins.

Specs from the Lollar website below:

Jazz pickup (bridge):
Vintage output with scatter wound coil for superior tone. Bridge pickup has a smooth, powerful response—no mush. RWRP for hum-bucking operation when combined with the Neck pickup. Alnico 5 magnets. Wax potted. 8.5 k

P Bass:
Patterned after the original split coil humbucking bass pickup wound to early 60's specs. Scatter wound for more harmonic presence. Punchy with good definition. Hand beveled Alnico 5 magnets, vintage cloth covered wire. Wax Potted.

To buy new in the UK they would cost over £215. I'm selling these for £110 inc postage.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='1222184' date='May 6 2011, 01:19 PM']For sale is a set of Lollar P/J (4 string) pickups.

They're in superb condition but I am going back to Fralins.

Specs from the Lollar website below:

Jazz pickup (bridge):
Vintage output with scatter wound coil for superior tone. Bridge pickup has a smooth, powerful response—no mush. RWRP for hum-bucking operation when combined with the Neck pickup. Alnico 5 magnets. Wax potted. 8.5 k

P Bass:
Patterned after the original split coil humbucking bass pickup wound to early 60's specs. Scatter wound for more harmonic presence. Punchy with good definition. Hand beveled Alnico 5 magnets, vintage cloth covered wire. Wax Potted.

To buy new in the UK they would cost over £215. I'm selling these for £110 inc postage.[/quote]

Damn, on a day which has already seen me spend 600% of my available bass funds! Don't suppose you're looking for anything trade wise Nick? I've got a Wizard matched PJ set and cash; new ultra-rare nickel Badass II in wrapping & cash; Mrs Beedster, possibly with cash?

C

[quote name='Beedster' post='1222245' date='May 6 2011, 03:10 PM']Damn, on a day which has already seen me spend 600% of my available bass funds! Don't suppose you're looking for anything trade wise Nick? I've got a Wizard matched PJ set and cash; new ultra-rare nickel Badass II in wrapping & cash; Mrs Beedster, possibly with cash?

C[/quote]

Hi Chris

Unfortunately I'm sorted for pickups, bridges and wives. I wouldn't worry about it too much anyway; the way the market is at the moment these will probably be available for you to buy as a Christmas Present for yourself!

Christmas 2012 that is :)