Why become a member? ×

PLEASE DELETE

Hi all,
still feeling the pinch for cash at the moment, thanks to the missus buying a new car (I also have my eye on the L2500 currently for sale), as these do not get much use at the moment, im thinking i will move them on. They sounded great with my Trace quatra valve & L2000....

I would ideally like to sell them together and prefer collection.

"Son of Bertha" 1x15 in good condition, with tweeter and attenuator on the back. jack and speakon in/out. In good condition with no rips or tears. The cab is rated at 8ohm. It has the newer chrome grill -------- £175 no offers

"Goliath Junior III" 2x10, again, in good condition, with tweeter and attenuator on the back. jack and speakon in/out. In good condition with no rips or tears. This cab came with Deltalites, as the original PAS speakers had blown, since then I have replaced the Deltalites with 2x Celestion C10H-100. The cab is rated at 8 ohm. It has the older grey grill. ----- £SOLD

As always, if I am way off, please PM me with your advice..

thanks,

Andrew

[attachment=78975:SAM_0438.JPG]

[attachment=78974:SAM_0432.JPG]

[attachment=78973:SAM_0437.JPG]

[attachment=78972:SAM_0434.JPG]

[attachment=78971:SAM_0433.JPG]

Edited by andytoad

What a fantastic deal for 2 fantastic cabs.

I've used this combination of cabs by Swr for a number of years & together these two together will cover all the (pardon the pun) !! bases for all types of music.

Good luck with sale of these, shouldn't think they'd be around for too long.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jcater' post='1345373' date='Aug 19 2011, 12:59 PM']Are you interested in selling the 210 separately?

if so how much?

jeff[/quote]

Hi Jeff,
I want to sell together rather than Split,

thanks for the interest though.

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It's bizarre isn't it. Everyone raves about SWR but they always seem difficult to sell on.
These cabs are BRILLIANT. Loved mine then went all titchy stuff. Thats coz I'm an old coffin dodger.
For God's sake somebody buy them , stupid value at these prices.

SWR are easily the best sounding cabs I have had, just to my taste, I could do with a f ew quid at the mo and some space, add this to lack of use... not fussed if they end up stayiung tho

Karlfer - I guess they are a b it bulky and heavy compared to some stuff out there these days. they still sound great!!

[quote name='andytoad' timestamp='1328310272' post='1525525']
SWR are easily the best sounding cabs I have had, just to my taste, I could do with a f ew quid at the mo and some space, add this to lack of use... not fussed if they end up stayiung tho

Karlfer - I guess they are a b it bulky and heavy compared to some stuff out there these days. they still sound great!!
[/quote]

Better than great, they are bloody fantastic.

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1328346635' post='1525717']
Better than great, they are bloody fantastic.
[/quote]

Better than bloody fantastic, They're awesome, i can't see myself ever using any other makes of cabs.
I would grab these myself, but i have more than i need as it is.
They were one of the original compact cab brands back in the day.
Even by todays standards they're still a reasonable weight.