Why become a member? ×

FS/FT - Hamer Cruise 5 (2-tek model) SOLD PENDING

angelagnostic

Incredible, awesome US made highly cost effective bass like the Hamer Cruise sparks no interest at all. Even at 500 it was a bargain, now it is a ridiculous bargain..... come on people, you keep spending bucket loads of dosh on reasonably crappy instruments just because the label says Fender..... get over your unfounded angst and buy this cracking 5 string!

Sure, it is not a Mike Lull, it is not a Nordstrand or Sadowsky, but a lot (AND YOU MAY QUOTE ME) better than most of the cheaper basses I see pass by on this forum.

So, have a free bump on me, buyers get moving and for those who don't know Hamer....you can always PM for my 2 cents, I used one for years.

[quote name='HazBeen' timestamp='1338822650' post='1679665']
Incredible, awesome US made highly cost effective bass like the Hamer Cruise sparks no interest at all. Even at 500 it was a bargain, now it is a ridiculous bargain..... come on people, you keep spending bucket loads of dosh on reasonably crappy instruments just because the label says Fender..... get over your unfounded angst and buy this cracking 5 string!

Sure, it is not a Mike Lull, it is not a Nordstrand or Sadowsky, but a lot (AND YOU MAY QUOTE ME) better than most of the cheaper basses I see pass by on this forum.

So, have a free bump on me, buyers get moving and for those who don't know Hamer....you can always PM for my 2 cents, I used one for years.
[/quote]

Thanks boss - your commission is in the post heh heh

Edited by angelagnostic

I kept an eye on this thread being the proud owner of a Hamer Cruise. It astonishes me that they don't sell so easily over here. Out of all my basses it would be the first one i'd try to keep. Someone is getting an incredible deal. Its the same price as a Mexican Fender! Unbelievable.