Why become a member? ×

SOLD!: Trace Elliot AH300SMX

Hello, I'm an indecisive sod so up for trade is my Trace Elliot AH300SMX.

A new power section has just been fitted by my local tech which has cost me £150 so you know it's gonna be reliable :).

This is a really nice sounding amp which i was able to get a variety of tones from (once i learnt how to use it properly :))

It's 280 Watts at 4ohms, but like all trace gear, this seems to be a conservative power rating.

Interested in anything you may have to offer, make me a deal!

Pics Below

ANY QUESTIONS - Please don't hesitate to contact me.

ALSO, I managed to find a replacement cap for the output volume knob :)

Thanks

Paul

Edited by XPAULUSX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Bump!

This is back up for sale! I'd like around £240 for it, would consider trades for any decent combo amp or something like an ampeg micro vr. Cash adjustments can be agreed depending on the trade item.

This item hasn't been used since I last had it up for sale and is still in full working order!

Class! Thanks

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='XPAULUSX' timestamp='1304252249' post='1216518']

This is a really nice sounding amp which i was able to get a variety of tones from (once i learnt how to use it properly :))

It's 280 Watts at 4ohms, but like all trace gear, this seems to be a conservative power rating.
[/quote]
I can attest to this, I have the 350W version of this amp. The output is unbelivable; my similarly rated ashdown 'little giant' (a digital amp) flat out isn't even as loud mine with the master set to 1. I'm not exagerrating.

The tone is lovely and very versatile. Good luck with the sale,

[quote name='gapiro' timestamp='1338551828' post='1676184']
Ps, I assume the £150 quid spent on repair was on top of the initial outlay you mentioned in here ;
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/74106-trace-elliot-ah300smx/"]http://basschat.co.u...lliot-ah300smx/[/url]
[/quote]

Yep, I initially was given the amp with a faulty power amp section, I opted for a temporary fix as it was cheaper, but alas it broke again, so I decided in the end to get the whole power amp replaced.

Problem solved :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...