Why become a member? ×

gigbag for my RBX

ergon

[quote name='The Burpster' post='139541' date='Feb 13 2008, 02:43 PM']Does it have to be a traditional gig bag??? I use one of these... its brilliant.

[url="http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/880/mia/d/case+hard+foam+for+bass+guitar/pid/1584019"]http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/880/mia/d/c...tar/pid/1584019[/url]

:)[/quote]

That looks like a good case for what im looking for. Not seen one before.
Do you know if it will take a P bass (im sure it will)?

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='139613' date='Feb 13 2008, 04:15 PM']That looks like a good case for what im looking for. Not seen one before.
Do you know if it will take a P bass (im sure it will)?[/quote]

DB, indeed it does..... even 5 string P bass.....

I've not tried deiberatly dropping one of my basses in one yet but I'm sure they would be unscathed.

EXCELLENT bit of kit!

[quote name='The Burpster' post='140039' date='Feb 14 2008, 07:52 AM']DB, indeed it does..... even 5 string P bass.....

I've not tried deiberatly dropping one of my basses in one yet but I'm sure they would be unscathed.

EXCELLENT bit of kit![/quote]

Cheers.
I might order one just for at home use. The kids keep knocking my gig bags over.

[quote name='BigRedX' post='140287' date='Feb 14 2008, 01:36 PM']Any links to some better pictures of that Kinsman case. It looks as though it's got a 'bass-shaped' body cut out which make it less than suitable for anything that isn't a P or a J?[/quote]

there are loads of places that sell them on the web. They have more pics

• 11 months later...

Sorry for bringing up such an old thread ;)
Well... I own an RBX375 :P It is a real b*tch to find a hardcase for it - I'm going to try a Kinsman this weekend, hope it fits. By the way, since the RBX is just a modern play on the good 'ol P-bass, just buy a traditional gigbag - any will do - It's no flying V, so It will do :)
BTW, can anyone recommend me a brand of hardcases worth while, and within 80eu limit?
Cheers,
Fek.