Why become a member? ×

My new toy

obbm

Bought for the princely sum of £41. 31.75-inch scale, 19.5-mm spacing at the bridge. Chunky but smooth neck. Lurid pink.

It needed a bit of sorting as it had a half-inch action and sharp fret ends and was almost unplayable, however a severe tweak of the truss-rod, a neck shim, a set of part used DR Hi-Beams and she's ready to rock. Sounds great through headphones but have yet to try it through the amp.

I bought it for my Neice's next birthday but that's a while yet so ......

[quote name='Muppet' post='138427' date='Feb 11 2008, 07:38 PM']Nice Dave!!! Didn't you have one similar a while ago (maybe not soo bright) ?[/quote]

You must be thinking of the '96 Pink Fender Jazz that I got in a swap with Nash for my old black MIJ Precision. I'm keeping that one for my Grand-daughter. :)

[quote name='obbm' post='138432' date='Feb 11 2008, 07:47 PM']You must be thinking of the '96 Pink Fender Jazz that I got in a swap with Nash for my old black MIJ Precision. I'm keeping that one for my Grand-daughter. :)[/quote]

good the hear you've still got it. theres one on ebay aswell. i miss that jazz.